At a glance – likes people, words and technology. In that order.
Microcopy combines all three in ways I could only dream of.
- Manages Nemala (Ant), the first microcopy studio in Israel.
- 10 years of experience in writing and editing for print and digital industries.
- Writes microcopy for websites, apps and other digital interfaces.
- Helps brands find their voice and tone and the words that will be effective for their target audience. Read more about voice and tone design.
- Lectures and gives practical workshops on how to write microcopy.
- Author of the book Microcopy: The Complete Guide.
- Certified language editor (Hebrew).
At a second glance
- Post-grad in Language Editing from Bar-Ilan University, Tel Aviv
- BA in Sociology and Anthropology from Tel Aviv University
- Honorably discharged Sergeant Major in the Israeli Air Force
- Dreams about seeing the northern lights